Shred-it Inc., USA is a proud partner of the Metro-Denver Crime Stoppers organization. Shred-it is committed to keeping our community safe from identity theft, and partnering with Crime Stoppers is a big part of that focus. Each year, with the help of local law enforcement agencies, local community leaders, and 9News, we provide the Denver metro community an opportunity to shred their confidential documents, to keep less information in front of potential thieves. This “Shred a thon” takes hundreds of thousands of papers away from these criminals, and turns the paper into recyclable goods. Our on-site shredding vehicles provide an opportunity for the public to “stay and watch” their documents being shredded. All donations raised through this event go directly to the Crime Stoppers organization.
Report Information on an Unsolved Crime
or Individuals Wanted by Police is Easy!
Regardless of the method you use, you will remain anonymous and be eligible for an award of up to $2,000!
Call: 720-913-STOP(7867) or
Text: DMCS plus your message to 274637
Mobile App: Download our FREE Mobile App
Here’s How it Works:
You remain anonymous no matter what.
- When you anonymously submit information on an unsolved crime or individual wanted by law enforcement by CALLING, TEXTING, via the ONLINE or through our APP, a Code number is issued to you the caller.
- The information is anonymously shared with law enforcement.
- At the conclusion of the investigation law enforcement will notify MDCS.
- The MDCS Awards Committee will review the information provided by the tipster and law enforcement and for information that leads to an arrest an award amount will be determined.
- MDCS will inform the tipster that they are entitled to monetary award.
- MDCS authorizes our bank to release the award money to you.
- You, the Tipster, can then pick up the award money from our bank using the code numbers given to you for identification.